Saturday, February 22, 2014

Marriage of Convenience

Several months ago many of you shared in my construction of a mini album I made for young friend who's graduating from High School This year.  You can see the complete blog post here - Prima Engraver Masculine Mini.


Then again a couple of weeks ago I shared a tag I'd completed for 
Papercrafter 45's Tag Challenge, that was lots of fun!


Well today I'd like to share how I've married the two together to 
finish off the mini and find a perfect home for my tag.


Looks as if the two of them were meant to be, don't you think?


I've made a few changes from the original tag, 
I added the Tim Holtz Stencil numbers, 
taken away the wooden number 5 
and added a few more gears here and there.


I thought the zero needed a little zing.


Thanks for coming by today, I hope you liked the way I married these two together.
                                                                                                                                   Patti




2 comments:

Just Me and My Shadow said...

They were made for each other Patti. A true romance :)
Chrissie x

Marimer said...

Muchas gracias Patti por tu bienvenida a tu canal YouTube. He tenido la suerte de dar con él, me parece increible las coasas que haces con tanto buen gusto y técnica.
Enhorabuena.
Besitos.