Saturday, February 6, 2010

Paper Flowers


 I put this card in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge to use these colors in your card.  They may not be an exact color match but pretty close don't you think.  Really liking this color combo.


I saw this video on Dawn McVey's blog - My Favorite Things - on how to make these paper flowers. Since I don't have a punch like this I used my Cricut and a flower on the accent Essentials cart. I cut them at 1 1/2" and when I do it again I'd make them bigger, probably 2". I used the comic strips from the local newspaper, which turn out great except the ink is a bugger and came off on my sticky pad for the Cricut.
The cute litte Love to see you smile sticker is from 3 Birds as is the button.
Sorry not sure of the paper, it was a gift from a friend and I love it.  I used an EK Success border punch to make the edge on the right side and the bottom of the tag.  Pink paper is Martha Stewart.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great scrunchy flower - love that effect! Also like the printed background - thanks for playing @PPA!

LORi said...

WowZers!! i LOVE this!!! You have such a lovely, unique style!!

Pink Hugs - LORi

Mary Marsh said...

another pretty card-I like the flowers-I am seeing them a lot now but have never tried the technique-you were creative to use the cricut

Anonymous said...

Very pretty....