Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Challenge Word Card
Cricut. I didn't have a file so searched the net until I found Scrapbook Blessing Blog with this one. It was perfect, I cut two decreasing the size a tad on the top one, inked the bottom, added the button and pop dots.
Cricut but I just didn't like the looks of it. So after much experimenting I used the reverse cut (the part still on the paper) as a mask and inked the letters in brown. This I like much better.
actual brown craftstock paper. I like the look of it so much when seeing cards made with it on other blogs so thought it time to check it out myself. The paper border is one that was in set of Scrapbooking stuff from Costco a year or so back. The color wasn't just right so inked it as well. The bottom paper is from a DCWV stack. The floral scallop was done with a new EK Success border punch I got yesterday which I love!