Monday, February 1, 2010

Another mini

I was telling Vicky at Clips and Cuts that I was having a problem with the front circles and eyelets because I don't own a Crop A Dile and she suggested using brads. Today I decided to try it and I found these darling brads and flower sleeves from Paper Wishes.


I did them the same way as if you were adhering eyelets but just used a brad and took the brad through the ribbon at the top to adhere it well. I really like this way of doing it and am happy with the outcome.  Many have asked me about the paper, it's a set that came from Costco, double sided and I'm sorry I don't know whose brand it is.  The flower and enjoy chipboard are from 3 birds.

Be sure and check out my other mini's here, here and here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! and you aced those brads!

hugs :)

Vicky said...

Great envelope and card! I love how the brad idea worked for you! And I really like how you used those flowers instead of circles! Thanks for linking this post as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this....I may have to try this one...