Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Graphic 45's Mermaid Card

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing a fun card made with Graphic 45's new collection Voyage Beneath the Sea.  I've fussy cut this lovely Mermaid out to be the focal point on my card.  Because the Mermaid is larger my card today measures 4" x 8 1/2".


I used a selection of metals from my crafty stash to embellish over the cogs and gears that had been printed on the paper.  


The inside uses a sentiment from the Collection along with a few more metal pieces.  I hope you'll join me on today's video where we'll make the card start to finish and I'll show you some more papers from this fun new collection.



Supplies from Cut at Home include 
Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea Collection
TIM43270: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Ground Espresso
TDMK39082: Tim Holtz Distress Marker set

.

1 comment:

Lagene said...

AWESOME card! Thanks for the video!