Thursday, January 21, 2016

Children's Hour Tag Inserts

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing two tags I've made for my Graphic 45 Children's Hour Mini.  I used Graphic 45 Large Ivory tags.  If you'd like to follow along for the whole series on how I'm making the pages I have a playlist on my YouTube channel called You and Me Making a Mini.




This is the tag I'll be making start to finish on the video.  I used Graphic 45's Children's Hour stamps to emboss the image of the girls.  I masked them off with Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper and used Tim Holtz Distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Broken China to give the sky background.  I also used Ground Espresso Distress Ink around all the edges of both tags.


The bottom of the tag has two pockets to hold a little spot for photos in the first and a journaling tag in the second.  The sentiment across the bottom has also been embossed, I used WOW Earthtone Pepper, a great color for my project.



The back is from the back of the print page, it's so hard to cut this pretty paper and even harder to use the back sides sometimes.  I wanted this one so this would match the stripe I put on the front pocket.


Here's the second tag, I'll have lots more photo of it on the video. I hope you'll join me.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



Supplies from the Cut at Home Store:
4501249: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour 12×12 Paper Pad
4501247: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour 6×6 Patterns and Solids pad
4501259: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour Journaling & Ephemera Pack
4501254: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour Pockets and Tags
ICO350: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour Stamp Set 1
ICo351: Graphic 45 Children’s Hour Stamp Set 2
4500849: Graphic 45 Large Ivory Tag
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Berry Black Ink
TIM21414: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Broken China
TIM27188: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
TIM43270: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Ground Espresso
SCT-001: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Linen Thread

No comments: