Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sizzix Juke Box Card

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

Sizzix has released some of the cutest retro dies including the Jukebox and Music and the Retro Sign.  I had to laugh when I saw the sign, I'm going to date myself here, but I instantly saw George Jetson from the cartoon sitcom The Jetsons, when I saw that sign.  And I'll tell you I've been singing that theme song for days now!


Along with the Dies, Cut at Home sent me the Sizzix Project Sheet #30372 as well, which I followed as well as I could with the papers I had on hand.  You can find it here if you'd like to make this card as well.


I finished off the inside for an anniversary card for some special people I know who love the 50's and anything Retro but you could use this for any occasion.  I seldom paper the top of the inside but I just love this polka dot and went back and matted it as well.  I like the look I may do it more often.  These dies would also be darling accessories to a mini or scrapbook page.


Below is the step by step video which I really sped up in parts but I wanted you to see how the jukebox is constructed and the card put together.  It's super fun to make and goes together very easily.

Thanks everyone for stopping by, I hope you'll become a blog follower if you haven't already.

Patti



Supplies: (in addition to those shown I used, scraps of cardstock; glitter, bling, white ribbon which I die blue/green, versamark, black embossing powder, white cardstock)

No comments: