Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Announcing - Sa Crafters Guest Design Team

SaCrafters Guest Design Team Announcement

I was so pleased to be asked to be a Guest Design Team member for SaCrafter's Zibbet Store.  If you'd not visited her Zibbet store yet you'd best grab your favorite beverage and get yourself comfortable for an enjoyable look-see at all the fabulous things she has for sale!


I was so excited to open my Design Team package of goodies.  There is just so much fun stuff to play with.  I'll be doing several projects using the supplies above in the next few weeks.  You may, if you follow my YouTube or Blog, have seen my recent Hot Air Balloon mini, that's also one of Sa's designs.  

So keep a watch out for my SaCrafter's Guest Design Team projects.  You might want to subscribe to my YouTube and follow my blog, I'd hate for you to miss out!  There's a short video below showing you each of the items from the photo above.  One of the great things about Sa, she not only sells her items but she also posts videos showing how to assemble and often times how to decorate and create stunning finished items.  Be sure and check out her YouTube channel as well.



Goodies from my Design Team Package
Available in Sa Crafters Zibbet Store


No comments: