Monday, October 19, 2009

Using My Scraps


A challenge this weekend was to try and use up your scraps. They accumulate at such a fast pace that I thought this would be a good time to try and use up mine. I found this idea for using an edge punch to decorate a small square, I love the effect and hadn't thought about using it this way. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Friends Forever that was in with the die cuts for the lighter lavendar square. The little flower in the middle is one that's been floating around in my bin of stuff for a while, I'm not too keen on the felt but thought it was just right for the middle of the card. I've left the inside blank.

6 comments:

regulargal said...

Wow Patti you do amazing work! I've quickly scanned through some of your posts and love the cards you do, what talent and skill! I especially love the Christmas gift tags too.

Deloris said...

Oh Patti....cute cute and with scraps..I have to give this a try..Hugs Deloris

Anonymous said...

Patti...this is really pretty..love the way you used your punch...I never thought of that either. I also love the colors you used.

Jennie said...

I love it Patti. Such a creative use of scraps!

Jennie said...

I love it Patti. Such a creative way of using scraps!

Anonymous said...

Very very pretty!!!!