Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Image Swap



I joined a new Yahoo Group - Crafty Card Creators one of the things I like was they make cards and swap them. I thought it would be great to be able to see hands on how others were creating. You can learn so much with tangible things to look at instead of just the digital on the screen. This card was created using an image supplied by the group. I printed it on white cardstock, tore the edges close to the image and then inked them with two colors. I used pop up foam squares to raise the image from the page, placed it on a plaid background paper from me and my big Ideas, added a bow and a sentiment to the inside. (Image on inside was from a digital kit from Joyce de Jonge at Digitals)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on this card...I love it...so soft and pretty all at once....I am so glad you joined our group.