Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moon Lottery





I joined Art Haven Creations Yahoo Group. One of the things they do is have a card lottery each month. A theme is picked, this month it was Moon, and each person who wishes makes a card using that theme. The winner recieves all entries that were posted. Cool huh?

I used a new digital kit for this card from Cottage Arts called Return of October Element Pak and Paper Pak. These were designed by the very talented Julie Mead.

I printed the image for the front then selected it (using PS CS3) and contracted the selection by 99 and duplicated to a new layer, repeating until I had six layers, they were adhered, one on top of the other, with foam pop ups. Inside I took two background papers and blended them together, added the smoke image from the elements pak, reduced the opacity and added the quotes.

Love how it turned out, hope the winner likes it as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: