Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Gift for Paula

I have a special crafty friend that lives clear across the United States from me, but that hasn't hampered our friendship's growth.  Recently she got a new puppy, believe it or not the first dog she's ever owned.  Well her excitement has been infectious so I knew I had to create something special just for her. 


This is Coco, the love of Miss Paula's life now.  Isn't she just a sweetheart?

I'd love for you to pop over to my YouTube channel and take a look at the heart shaped mini I made for Coco and Paula.  This was a pre-shaped chipboard mini consisting of 8 heart shaped pages.


I also have a short 'what and how I did it' video, not the whole process just some thoughts and ideas I'd like to share for anyone thinking of using a pre-shaped mini.  Years ago this is what many of us made before we ventured into the start from scratch kind.  They both, in my opinion still have a certain place in our crafty studios.



Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: