Monday, February 22, 2016

Chantilly Cream Folio Mini Album

a Meg's Garden Design Team Project




Today I'm sharing a Tim Holtz small folio book that's I've altered into a mini album using Meg's Garden Chantilly Cream paper collection.  I've had this naked folio book in my crafty cupboard for over a year and I've pulled it out often and just couldn't visualize what I wanted to do with it.  When I got Meg's new collection I knew this was a perfect match between paper and folio.


There are six pages to my folder, some are small flips one is a six inch flip.  All are altered with fussy cut pieces from the collection and various trims, laces and flowers from Meg's shop.  I'll have links to all the products I used from her store directly below the video.


This folio provides numerous pockets and tuck in spots for photos, tags and memorabilia.  There are also oversize side mats that will house extra large photos.  Something for everyone.


Meg's Garden has a host of lovely flowers like the one above, I paired it with the belly band made of mesh ribbon with a crocheted lace laid on top.  Please see the video for numerous photos of each page.  I'll also walk through the whole mini page by page and share where I've hidden little spots to place your photos.

You can see the full blog post, with lots more photos, on the Meg's Garden blog post here.


Supplies from Meg's Garden of Papercraft Delight

No comments: