Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Crazy Bird Valentine

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing a fun Valentine Card made with Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamps, dies and sentiments.  These little birds just capture your heart!  I love that the Crazy Things stamps and dies have something for seasons throughout the year, like these fun Valentine embellishments.


Come join me on today's video and I'll share how I made today's card and the supplies I used.  I'm sure it will make you smile, how could these Wacky Birds not make you smile?



Supplies from the Cut at Home Store:
CMS212: Bird Crazy Stamps
CMS237: Crazy Things Stamps
CMS236: Crazy Talk Stamps
660953: Sizzix Framelits Crazy Things dies
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Berry Black Ink
TIM43263: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Wilted Violet
TIM43218: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio
TIM43287: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Candied Apple

Supplies from my Stash
Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist and Plumeria Glaze; Decorative Crdstock; Art Glitter Adhesive; Glossy Accents; 3M Dimensional Foam; Stampin' UpFoam Dimensionals;  

No comments: