Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Gentlemen's Box

a Meg's Garden Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing A Gentlemen's Box made with Kerry-Jean Watson's 
The Gentlemen Collection sold exclusively at


I used a premade box that I bought from JoAnn fabrics altering it with The Gentlemen Collection papers.  I love this paper collection so utterly masculine.  Inside the box I've added some distinctly masculine items.

A set of 4 coasters made from 3 layers of black chipboard,
covered with papers from the collection
and coated with several layers of Mod Podge 


A Matchbook with note paper for all those things
the man in your life might need to remember


And lastly a deck of cards
covered completely with the
fabulous masculine papers

Check out my video for a more detailed look
inside and out of this
Gentlemen's Box and contents


Supplies used:


No comments: