Thursday, August 7, 2014

Little Girl Dress Mini Album

a SaCrafters Guest Design Team Project


Well what can I say?  I must still be a little girl at heart and loved playing paper doll dress up with this darling little girls dress chipboard mini album from SaCrafters.  It was such a fun time putting all these dresses together.


Each chipboard dress was not only covered in a decorative paper but I also made 3 different pinafores/aprons to choose from to not only add appeal to each page but also double the amount of space for photos.


Here's the inside the top will hold a 4"x6" photo and the bottom unties and 
unfolds with spots for 22 - YES you read that right 22! 3.5" square photos!


I combined papers from Prima's Divine A7 paper pad, which was in my DT package from Sa and American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection which I had picked up from a Tuesday Morning last year. 



I have to tell you this was one of the most enjoyable mini's I've made, it just made me happy to see these little dresses take shape.  I tried to allow for spots for large 4"x6" photos whenever possible.  Adding the pinafores/aprons really was a nifty solution to expanding the number of photos that this mini will accommodate.  As you'll see most of the pages sport a pocket of some sort which allows photos or mini foldouts to be tucked in.

I hope you'll visit Sa's store, I loved the little mini, the wonderful flat back pearls, the first I've ever used.  The 6" wide rose lace was wonderful, I just trimmed it to fit the bodice like in the photo below.


Please check out the video below as I walk you through each page, give you ideas as to how and why I did certain things and end with a complete photo shoot of each page with highlights of areas I think you'll enjoy a close up of.

Sa is offering a 5% discount when you spend $30.00 or more
Please use the discount code PATTIFANS


Please visit SaCrafters

Supplies:

No comments: