Friday, July 26, 2013

Ocean Breezes Skinny Mini


My second Skinny Mini based on the tutorial by PaperCrafter45
This time I used the K&Co Sea Glass Paper Collection

Adding a fishing swivel and a camera charm
to the corded tie closure
By cutting out the seashells and adhering them to black cardstock
I created stoppers for my inserts

Apron Lace Decorative Punch border completes my flip up tabs

Fussy cutting the word 'OCEAN" from the paper,
inking the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink,
Running through my Xyron 2.5" sticker maker,
and placing on a piece of acrylic creates a pocket
for my mats.
                    

Tuck ins on both sides of the last page

So many place to add a mat

Or tuck in a mini photo folder

or a tiny tiny little place for a note

Lots of room for photos

And a baby envelope on the front cover so I can
add a little note to the receiver.

The cording is run through the back eyelets
and around the Tim Holtz Hitch Fastener on the front



My Supplies:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo Patti I love this...It is wonderful to see these papers used. I have this collection in my hoard and have yet to use it. I love this!! I am just making my first one now....with some old old old papers! My demo one lol. Thanks for sharing this Patti...off to watch your vid now {{hugs}} Kimi xx