Sunday, July 14, 2013

No More Alarm Clocks!

 
Here's a fun card I made for my neighbor to give to a friend
that's retiring from a stressful job.

 
 

Tubby Tabitha is from a digital download
Marlene had at one point on her
Disguised as a Grownup blog
(I think the blog is no more :-( )

Tabitha is bathing in a sea of Diamond Stickles and her wine
is held in by a coat of Glossy Accents.
The tub she lounging in was covered with matte medium to keep
the printer ink from running and then a swipe of color and
a coat of Distress Crackle Paint

This was a simple tri fold card with printed sentiments from
my computer and clipart clock from the net.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love it. My husband's sister and her husband had a retirement party last week, and we were talking about this very subject. "Who cares about what time it is, we're retired :)
I'm having a Give-A-Way on my blog for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. If you haven't already, please come over and put our name in the hat.
Have a great day, Connie :)