Friday, July 9, 2010

Wondering Where I Am?

For those of you wondering what's happened to me I'm in Washington State with my family.  My Momma is turning 99 tomorrow and hasn't been very well lately.  She's been in the hospital for six days out of the last eight.  I'm not sure what each day will bring, trying to take it one step at a time and hoping she will regain her strength once again.  She's an amazing lady who has always been my greatest source of inspiration.  I won't be posting until Momma is stable and I'm back home so thanks for your concern and keep crafting, I'll catch up with you in the near future,  

Hugs Patti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patti...you take care of Momma...and we will be praying for you...and thinking of you...I am sending off her card today....it is on my blog. Take care...love and hugs....Rita