Thursday, July 29, 2010

Momma says "Thank You"

Here's my Momma, back home a week from the hospital and gaining strength everyday!  A bunch of my card making friends have been sending her Happy Birthday Wishes celebrating her 99th year!  And a few Get Well cards as well.  All were hand made with lots of love and are so appreciated along with all the prayers and good thoughts for her recovery!  It's been a long month but worth it all to see this smiling face.  I will be returning home next week and will catch up more with my blogs at that time!

Hugs, Patti

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Patti...this picture brought tears to my eyes....your Momma has such a sweet smile and I could honestly feel the love she had for the cards we all sent her. I will continue to pray for your Mom....give her a big hug from me...and then give yourself one.
Love you....Rita

regulargal said...

She looks wonderful, it's nice to hear she's doing better.

Kristie W. said...

Your mom looks wonderful! So glad she enjoyed the cards!

Kristie W. said...

Your mom looks wonderful! So glad she enjoyed the cards!

Christina Lytle said...

Patti your momma looks great!! I am so happy she received so many cards and just love the smile she has, glad I could be a part of brightening her day...

Anonymous said...

Just came back for another look at your precious sweet Momma....hope she is feeling better....

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

So glad that she is doing better. She look younger than 99. :)
♥HUGS♥
Meighen

Christina Lytle said...

I smile each time I see this picture and how happy your momma is... I was looking for your new card you told me about but guess it's not up yet, will check back later...
:)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello sweet lady! So happy I spotted your blog post on FB a bit ago!

Happy Birthday to your AMAZING momma sweetie! WOW! What a milestone in life to reach 99 years on this earth! WOOT!

I'm happy to hear that she is recovering nicely from her hospital stay and I can only imagine the joy ALL of those handmade cards are bringing to her! Bless her precious heart.

Take care lovely lady and may the week ahead be a GLORIOUS one!

XOXO,
Linda :D