Monday, June 28, 2010

Mini Album for Swap

In my Yahoo Group, Crafty Card Creators, there is an Express Yourself Swap. So this month I made this mini photo album. I found the instructions on You Tube (I've misplaced the link so I'll post it later).

The ruffled flap is cut from the Accent Essential Cricut Cartridge. Outer paper of album is from Costco.
Fibers are from EBAY - they were a super buy and I just love them
I made a little pocket on the front flap to insert this tag for either journaling or pictures.
There are 3 spots for pictures on the front and back for a total of six. The inside paper is a natural paper pack I picked up at Costco

This border is punched with Fiskars rope border punch, don't you just love it?
Butterfly is an EK Success punch and then covered with Glossy Accents.

2 comments:

Alex said...

awesome, i really like this tfs :)

Christina Lytle said...

wow Patti, this is amazing.... Love it!