Friday, September 18, 2020

Viviva ColorSheets

Viviva reached out to me to see if I'd like to play and review their colorsheets.  

Oh my goodness I love them.  Any of you that follow me know I'm no where near close to an artist. If you asked me to draw a cat and I did you'd say what's that.  Yeah I'm that bad.  But I can make blobs and I can doodle and the two of them together created some very beautiful cards.  Well, let me show you - 


 


 


Because I'm such a beginner I have a habit of picking up way too much color so when my cards were done my glass mat had lots of color still on it.  I couldn't throw all that away ink so I used my blank watercolor paper to pick it up.  I'll be able to use them for more cards, backgrounds already made!

 

Gorgeous colors huh?




Visit me at a Soul's Heartbeat on






2 comments:

Lagene said...

OOOOoooo beautiful creations! I love the mopped up backgrounds too!!

Lagene said...

WOWZERS, these are GORGEOUS!