Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Monica Taylor's Harvest Fair digital printable kit - transformed

 Hi everyone, Monica contacted me a while back to see if I'd like to play with one of her new printables.  I chose the Harvest Fair Bundle .  Instead of a journal though I decided to do an assortment of projects.  I definitely wanted some fall cards made.


I made three cards and loved each one but my favorite is the fussy cut tree, 
someone is going to love getting that I'm sure


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Included in the printables were tags and a pocket. I'm saving these for a future journal 


 

 


The last project was an altered Composition book.  
They are always so inexpensive this time of year and make great tuck ins 
when you need just a little something for someone.


 

 


I hope you've enjoyed my little picture walk through of projects.  
If you'd like to see more, or the how I did them please check out my video below. 


Visit me at a Soul's Heartbeat on





No comments: