Friday, April 5, 2019

Retro Birthday Card

Any of you that follow my blog or YouTube have heard me say before that my middle child should have been born in the 50's.  She's my real retro gal.  So when any occasions arise like anniversaries or birthdays I always try to make some type of retro card for her.  Today I'm sharing the newest one and will provide you a video link below where you can see the entire start to finish process if you like.  Perhaps it will give you some ideas to make a similar card for a Retro lover you know. 





After I'd finished and given the card away I realized I never took a photo of the envelope so this is one from my iPhone that I had to try and crop all my desk out of but it will give you an idea of how you can create something visually grabbing before they ever get to the card.  

Join me on the video and thanks so much for stopping by, Patti





Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: