Monday, November 9, 2015

Meg's Garden Vintage Victorian Christmas Card

a Meg's Garden Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing a little bit of Vintage and a little bit of Victorian in a Christmas Card featuring both collections from Meg's Garden of Papercraft Delights StoreThere will be links to the products used from the store directly below the video.


I am in love with the old world look of these collections, use one or the other or mix and match them as I've done today.  This is a 5"x7" card with a Kraft cardstock base.  I added some Diamond Stickles on Santa's beard to give it a little shimmer.


Today's video will walk you through how to do everything from the collage background to adding the decorative flowers.  I hope you'll join me there.


Supplies from Meg's Garden 

1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeou card Patti!! Using bits from both the Vintage and the Victorian paper packs turned out beautifully .. they so complement each other. Love the decoration on the inside too!! Absolutely gorgeous card and I thoroughly enjoyed the video. Totally awesome post!! xx