Sunday, November 29, 2015

Exciting news! I'm Part of the 2016 Crew!

Hello everyone - 

http://blog.canvascorpbrands.com/

I wanted to share some exciting news.  I was selected to become part of  the Canvas Corp Brands Crew for 2016! Canvas Corp includes three fabulous companies 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels and Canvas Home Basics.  I am excited to be able to share each of these with you in more depth in the coming year.

The 'Crew' includes fantastically talented crafters from not only the United States but countries around the globe.  You can get a full list on the stores blog post here at Canvas Corps The Creative Studio.

You can find products in your local Michaels, JoAnns or a host of other shops but if you happen to be in an area where there aren't stores that carry their fabulous yumminess then check out the Online Shop and and have items sent directly to your home.  You certainly don't want to miss out on all the fabulous things available for your creative inspirations.

So subscribe to my blog today so you don't miss out on any of the exciting things I'll be sharing in the months ahead!

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

Patti

1 comment:

Penny Duncan said...

How exciting!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Patti!!!! Have a wonderful time being on the Crew!!!!