Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Crazy Bird Graduation Card

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

  
This weeks project combines Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps along with Spellbinders Celebra'tions paper, dies, sequins and ink.  I used an old stamps set from TPC Studio called Valedictorian for the graduation hats perched jauntily atop the birds heads.  So cute!  I used black and silver embossing powder on the hats and then a thin line black marker to outline the creases in the hat.  A small square black bling atop holding the tassel just completes them.



I wanted a front of the card sentiment that would go with the inside one from the JustRite Stampers Bokeh Time stamp set.  I decided to just print it out on my computer and then back it with the same gorgeous blue I used for the mats.  The little notch was cut with my 1-2-3 punchboard.  Love the look.


These are the first dies I have with the pierced edges such a neat look!  Spellbinders Celebra'tions has several shapes in this pierced style.  I popped the outer blue frame up on some foam squares and then pushed the sentiment through to the card base.  

Check out the video for a complete start to finish.


Supplies from Cut at Home

No comments: