Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mmmmmm Smell the Coffee?

a Cut at Home Design Team Project



Today I'm sharing three cards using JustRite Stampers Coffee House collection of clear stamps.  I love the sayings and could think of many friends I'd enjoy sending these cards too.  Wouldn't it be fun to include a coffee mug and a bag of specialty coffee?


I'll do one of the cards start-to-finish on the video below, I hope you'll join me.  On this card I used several of the stamps with Versamark and embossing powder to make the background paper pop.  


I used the Angel Craft Podge as a glue this time and also on the coffee lids (the same way you would Glossy Accents or 3D Crystal Lacquer) to give that shiny look.  When you use the Podge this way you need to put a pretty heavy coat on and let it sit quietly in a corner all by it's lonesome until really dry!


Come join me on the video, I'll share lots of idea and many more photos!

Supplies from Cut at Home:



1 comment:

Paula said...

Youtube is acting up for me Patti and not allowing me to leave comments. I really enjoyed all your cards, and love all the tips and techniques you are coming up with for the Angel Craft Podge. I particularly like the JustRite stamps.