Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Embossed and Flowered

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


I love embossing and after doing these cards I've decided I just don't do enough of it.  For these cards I used several JustRite Stampers stamps and die sets.  I'll do a complete start to finish on this card on the video below.


I fussy cut a lot of flowers and leaves from Graphic 45's new Home Sweet Home Collection and tucked them under and popped them on top of the sentiment.


The inside was easily completed by using Ornate Corners, another JustRite Stampers stamp set and again embossed (I used Stampendous Sapphire Blue).


This card is the same basics as the first one except I added an additional script stamp on the very back and trimmed the top mat around the curved edges.


Instead of fussy cutting on this one I topped it off with some gathered lace and a decorative button.


Inside is an embossed die cut and a stamped sentiment.  I hope you'll join me on the video as I show you how to make the card and share numerous other photos.


Supplies from the Cut at Home store:

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Patti, I commented on youtube but wanted to come over here as well. I enjoyed the video today and really like the stamp/die you used. I have to look into Justrite more, they have some very nice sentiment stamps that would go well with my cards. I don't own anything by them at the present time. That will change, especially after seeing your video. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards, and thanks for your lovely compliment on my blog.