Monday, October 28, 2013

Bridal Matchbox

I wanted to share this other matchbox I made for a friend who's getting married.  I tucked a teeny tiny mini inside and thought I'd add a gift card to it for their big day.  Don't you think this is better than just giving them the gift card in an envelope??
I used Kaisercraft's True Romance, the pretty blossoms here
And the page with all the words on it, I cut the words and inked them
they were perfect to add to the tiny little pocket pages
By cutting small rectangles (4 /1/4"x 2 1/2") of black cardstock, rounding the corners and matting them with the paper I had the start to my little accordion mini.  I just cut a few of the rectangles a little longer and overlapped them one to the other, the paper will cover up the seams.
Look around your crafty area and see what bling and baubles you have that
could embellish the top of the box, ribbons for the mini or a little glitter
and glam here and there.


Supplies I used: