Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sweet Dreams with Babies

I just got the Wild Card Cart for my Cricut and made this darling carriage card. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the carriage with the Spots and Dots folder. The outside card paper is from an old wallpaper book, I inked the edges to take a little of the shine off.  Bottom edge of the envelope had a strip attached where I used an EK border punch to make the scallops.
This darling sentiment is from a book of Vellum Baby sayings from JoAnn fabrics. I think the whole book was less than a dollar in the clearance bin! 
You can barely see it but there is also a Debbie Mumm rub on under the saying.
Love the scalloped edged to the envelope!  I took the advice of a friend and used my Copic markers to dye the lace to match the card, worked like a dream!

No comments: