Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation Dolls

Using Everyday Paper Cards Cart for my Cricut Expression I made 3 cards for Graduates in their school colors.  Various chipboard pieces were added as accents and I'm sorry I didn't keep track of what came from where. 
You Go Girl and Wow are rubber stamps from a Grab Bag I got from My Sentiments Exactly.  Solid papers are from Debbie Mumm

The numbers are Glitter stickers from K & Co. 

 My other half isn't so keen on these, he thinks they look too little kid.  So give me your opinion before I send them out and regret it, do you think they're ok for my nieces and nephews who are graduating, I'm thick skinned I can take your honest opinion!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stef H said...

hey! everyone's a kid at heart!!!! these are absolutely fabulous!!!!

Carol said...

Be sure to put on the back "made by Aunt Patti"... they will love them... go for it

Melissa said...

These are so fun. Thanks!