Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishing You Happy

This is more of the Songbird paper pad from DCWV. I just love the possibilities with this paper!
I was browsing through the March issue of Cards magazine and saw the just because card on page 130 by Michelle Woerner that had these fun flowers so I had to try. I just kept playing, inking and adding until I got to this end result. I added the stems and leaves with a brown fine tip Marvy marker.
The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly. The inside finishes with the word "Hello"
The birds in this pack are just so adorable, every time I use them I smile. I added a little glossy accents to her beak, legs and tail.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one...those flowers are awesome.

Kay said...

These are my colors. Love the earth tones. Cute little birdy too.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Patti I love this... Your flowers are so pretty, and what a cute little bird..