Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's Get Together

Vicky at Clip-n-Cuts just posted a weekend video showing how to make this card with a gift enclosed, an actual teabag! I made my card a 5x7 and adjusted the measurements accordingly. Except, I forgot the flap in the back for the teabag would have to be behind the front flap, so I had to redo and readjust for that.
Love this paper, I think (see the word think here, not sure) that it's Kand Company. The sentiment stamp is Inkadinkado. Tea is Tazo :-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Patti the cup and teapot on your patterned paper are so cute! I love it!

Gloria said...

I love it...Very crisp and clean looking Does that make sense (lol)

Anonymous said...

Very nice...

Anonymous said...

This is darling...love it.

delphinamarie said...

This is wonderful. My mommy is sure talented:)

paige said...

fun card!