Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Rolodex Cards

         Here's a fun little project I've been working on using the Heidi Swapp Rolodex and cards (they were a gift from my friend Cheryl Wells, thank you Cheryl!)  I wasn't sure when I got them what my plans were to be.  Artymaze, on YouTube, started a series on Rolodex cards, perfect timing.  She so inspired me I thought I'd give it a go.



So far I have 10 on my Rolodex and each one was super fun to make.  I love this quote, it's really me!  I have always Overthought Everything!  Everytime my Rolodex swings around to this card it's going to make me smile.


I'd like a mix of cards spinning on my Rolodex wheel.  Some funny to make me smile and some inspirational to make me think.

I love gathering quote books, this one is from the Dylusions Colouring sheets, lots of great snarky thoughts in there.  Don't you just love this one, again, me to a T!  Don't know the couple, they are one of Tim Holtz photo booth people but they were perfect for my card!

I did one dangle one to see how it would swing on the Rolodex.  As long as I don't make anything that dangles lower I'm good to go.  I just thought this quote needed a metal key to be complete.

OK that's just a taste of  what I made.  You'll have to hop on over to my YouTube channel to see the others. 


I have two other videos that go hand in hand with this one.  The napkins I received that got me motivated to start playing.  I also went back and gathered up all my napkin related videos and threw them into one Playlist if you're interested in that. Napkin Playlist

Have a great crafty day everyone, hopefully I'll see you on my YouTube channel.

Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on 

No comments: