Monday, May 6, 2019

A Portfolio using Crafty City's Lavender Mist Kit

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing a new project today, a portfolio I designed with a kit from Crafty City called Lavender Mist.  This is my first project as part of Archana Joshi's design team and I was so happy to have this kit to play with.  It's packed full of scrumptious goodies including a pad of Stamperia's Provence paper.  Which is lavender!  Oh my goodness you guys know how I love lavender.  This project seemed to make itself or perhaps I just felt that way because the kit made me so happy to work with it!


I'm not going to go on and on here since I have a pretty lengthy post over on the Crafty City Blog which you can pop over to and read. But I did want to share a little to get you perhaps as excited as I was to make one of these portfolios for yourself.  I will be uploading a Playlist of videos sharing how I created the components of my portfolio so you'll be able to follow along, adapt it to your paper and creativity and make one of your own.  


There are lots and lots of photo spots!
The double waterfall itself will house 28 
3" x 4" photos (or maybe just a tad smaller)


Then there are pockets
and mats galore 
throughout the whole portofolio!

        Lots of places that tuck under
 

and behind

                                                                                   and into!

Fun stuff!  
Be sure and watch the 
walk through on the video
so you don't miss
a thing!!!


Check out the kit 
and pick up one for yourself


Find Crafty City here -

Find Me on - A Soul’s Heartbeat - at


1 comment:

Carol said...

absolutely gorgeous!