Monday, July 23, 2018

Christmas in July Crop at Country Craft Creations

a Country Craft Creations project share

HO HO HO - Merry Christmas!  Well Merry Christmas in July anyway.  Country Craft Creations is celebrating Christmas with an all day crop July 28th, 2018, on their Facebook Page, Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations.  You want to be a part of not only the crop but this fabulous group of designers and members.  Lots of tutorials (all for free), lots of inspiration (all for free) lots of member participation and sharing (yep again all free).  So check out Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations today!  The crop will start at 11 am Mountain Standard Time Saturday July 28th but don't wait until then to join!

There's going to be a lot of activity all throughout the day with challenges to keep your scrapping fingers active, and yes I'm participating.  I'll have a video tutorial for one of the challenges, right here on my blog and on YouTube.  Tamra, owner of Country Craft Creations, will announce the time and activities over at the  Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group throughout the day.  So my thought is, you want to be a member NOW so you don't miss out.  

Oh yes, did I forget to tell you????  Their are PRIZES, and PRIZES and oh yes, did I mention PRIZES you can win!!!  Stay tuned more will be posted on this blog post on Saturday!!  But I couldn't leave you without a little sneak peak now could I????

For my project you will need basic supplies
Scor Board, cutter, bone folder, scissors, etc
Glue - I use Art Glitter Glue but you are free to use your favorite
1 card base color of your choice A2 size 5 1/2" x  4 1/4" (when folded)
Decorative Christmas Paper of your choice with elements you can cut out if you so wish
Solid Cardstock to match your collection paper I'm using Artisan Red
Stickles or something to make glittery areas
Embossing ink, powder and gun - optional


Please visit Country Craft Creations here -
you can also join the Facebook groups

 Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on

No comments: