Thursday, February 15, 2018

Crafty Storage and it's Red!

a Canvas Corp Brands CREW project

Hello everyone, just a little sneak peek at a project I just completed for the Canvas Corp Brands CREW.  I had this paper mache pitcher and decided it would be the perfect holder for my stencil brushes. I used the luscious DIY and Decor Paint in Scarlet to transform it to fit into my crafty space.  Yep, you guessed it I use white with red accents anytime I can in my space.  Red is my happy color.  I hope you'll pop on over to the Canvas Corp blog to check out the full post and see how I did what.  As always I'll also have a full video of the process and the after photos.  Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget Canvas Corp Brands is based right here in the USA and if you place a minimum $10 order in the USA shipping is free, yep you heard me right free.  So jump on over there and check out the fabulous offerings they have.  Be sure and hit the NEW button since new 2018 items are being added weekly and you sure wouldn't want to miss out on any of the yumminess available for your crafty hands!  You can see the full blog post, video link and how to steps and photos HERE


Follow Canvas Corp Brands StoreBlog and Facebook Collective Group (this is a group you must request to join, but boy is it worth it!!!)Canvas Home Basics at Facebook and Instagram.
7gypsies at Facebook and Instagram.Tattered Angels on Facebook and Instagram.

Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.
Have a great crafty day everyone.

No comments: