Tuesday, August 22, 2017

For the Guys in my Life

A Canvas Corp Brands CREW project share

If you're a repeat visitor here you've often heard me say what a challenge the guys in my family are to make for.  Well I think I solved that for one special fellow with this birthday card featuring Canvas Corp's Architextures papers.  Oh man are these fabulous for anything masculine you might have, not that us gals can't use them as well.


I'm only going to give you just a sneak peek because I'd really like you to pop on over to the Canvas Corp blog and check out the full post there.

I'd love for you to watch my YouTube video though, I'll share how I put this ultra dimensional card together and perhaps introduce you to some fabulous Canvas Corp products you might not be familiar with.  As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Supplies from the Canvas Corp Brands Store – 
7gypsies
Tattered Angels
Canvas Home Basics

Follow Canvas Corp Brands StoreBlog and Facebook Collective Group (this is a group you must request to join, but boy is it worth it!!!) Tattered Angels on Facebook and Instagram.Canvas Home Basics at Facebook and Instagram. 7gypsies at Facebook and Instagram.
Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: