Thursday, May 25, 2017

Meg's Garden Greeting Card Extras

a Meg's Garden Guest Design Team Project

Here I am back again with my followup of leftovers from Meg's new collection, White Flowers on Green.  I put together six greeting cards.  The complete post can be found over at Meg's blog HERE. Be sure and pop over to Meg's blog and give her some love and check out the pictures of all the cards.  I'm just leaving you a little teaser here today.




Meg's Garden

Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

These cards are just beautiful! Love them.. they are so "my style" with the lace and vintage and bits and torn edges.. and of course love that paper too! I watched the video and would comment there, but I watch them on my TV via my Roku, and hate that I can't comment on videos when I watch them on the TV. So will come here to comment. Hope you are liking your new home up in the Vancouver area! Marilyn