Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Butterfly Tag & Pocket Album featuring Communique by Graphic 45

A Cut at Home Design Team Project

Hi everyone I'm back this week with my Butterfly Mini featuring Graphic 45's Communique Deluxe Collectors Edition Paper Pad and the Butterfly Tag and Pocket Album


I used a lot of Graphic 45 Staples for my mini this week, from the premade Tag and Pocket Album to the rolled paper along with tags and policy envelopes.




The album comes with the black butterfly album, eighteen cardstock pages, six double-sided peek-a-boo pocket pages and six cardstock tags with grommets. 


Be sure and take a look at the video where we'll walk through all the pages and I'll share what I've used on each.


Supplies from the Store:
4501253: Graphic 45 Communique Deluxe Collector’s Edition Paper Pad
4501285: Graphic 45 Tag & Pocket Album – Butterfly
4501280: Graphic 45 Inspire, Create, Imagine Ivory Tags
4501261: Graphic 45 ATC Red Policy Envelopes
4501289: Graphic 45 DIY Craft Paper Numbers & Stripes
S5-215: Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two

1 comment:

Alexandra♥ said...

Wonderful album Patty!!! Just loved it !!

Hugs,
Alexandra