Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cupcake Wishes

a Cut at Home Design Team Project 


On today's video I'll be sharing three cards, two I made ahead of time and the third we'll do start to finish.  I'm using a variety of Marianne Designs dies along with products from Penny Black, Tim Holtz and Spellbinders.


All three of my cards have this great yummy cupcake theme going on with sentiments from the new Tim Holtz Crazy talk and Penny Black's Eloquence stamp sets.


I also incorporated this fabulous embellished Happy Birthday die cut from Tattered Lace for the inside of one of my trio of cards.


So I hope I've tempted you a bit to come join me on the video and we'll have fun creating together.



Supplies from the store:
LR0160: Marianne Designs Creatables Die Cupcakes  
LR0154: Marianne Designs Creatables Die Labels  
LR0150: Marianne Designs Creatables Die Branch Forest  
CMS236: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk stamps  
D296: Tattered Lace Happy Birthday with embellishments 
30-162: Penny Black Eloquence stamps  
TIM21445: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord  
ACT1414: Angel Craft tape in 1/4"  
SCE-001: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Sweet Dreams Sequins  
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Berry Fusion Black ink  
658300: Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit

Supplies from my crafty space:
Cardstock, Liquid pearls, Martha Stewart Punches, decorative cardstock, Stickles - Xmas Red , Wink of Stella in clear, Scotch Quick Dry adhesive, 3M Foam tape, ATG gun and tape, embossing gun and Stampin' Up white embossing powder, pearls, dyed seam binding, paper doily

No comments: