Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thank you Prima!!!

Back in January, just before CHA, Prima was sharing new collections on their Facebook Page.  If you commented under a post your name was put in a hat for a drawing and lo and behold my name was pulled.  I knew my prize package wouldn't arrive until after CHA and it was fun watching for the mailman each day wondering if today was the day and exactly what would be coming.


This is what came, now wouldn't that put a smile on your face?  It sure did mine


My package included a sampling of Prima's new Bedtime Story.
A set of Say it In Crystals - stars 
Color Bloom spray in Yellow Mustard 
A Prima marker in Fruit Pink
A jar of Micro Beads in Copper


A stencil in Lace
A Darling stamp set


A 6x6 paper pad of 30 sheets!


And last but certainly not least was
Wood Icons with Foil

I'd say it was well worth leaving a comment and a little praise for Prima wouldn't you?

If you'd like to see the package as it's revealed to me and you at the same time
check out the video below - 


Once again, thank you so Prima for this fantastic prize package.  I know exactly what I'll be making with it so stay tuned everyone!!!



4 comments:

britgirl58 said...

What a lovely prize package! Well done Patti!

Paula said...

Yea for Patti for winning! I left a comment on the youtube site, and I can't wait to see what you create with it.

Donna Ellis said...

how fun, Patti! Congratulations!

Penny Duncan said...

WOW ER... what an awesome prize girly!!!