Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog Hoppin' Happiness

Well if this doesn't convince each and every one of you to do some 
blog hoppin' I don't know what will
Just before we headed out for a week's vacation in Colorado I went
hoppin' on the Scrapbook Steals June Blog Hop
yep, you guessed it, while in the high
Rocky Mountains I got an email from
Teresa Jay saying I was a winner!!!

Check it out here
This was an 'add on' gift from Teresa's blog.
For those of you that haven't blog hopped yet, 
lots of times not only will the principle blog 
that is hosting the hop give prizes
but lots of times blog stops along the way 
will also offer
their own personal RAK.
That means you have multiple times to win!

It's so fun to get inspired and also get a chance
at some goodies in your mailbox!

So get out there crafters and let your fingers
do the walkin'
along those blog hops, they are everywhere.
  
This is my RAK from Teresa!
Thank's Teresa so much!!!!

On a personal note:   We spent a fabulous week in Grandby, Grand Junction and Steamboat Springs Colorado.  What a gorgeous state this is.  So clean and beautiful.  Yep you guessed it, I'm missing my Pacific Northwest after seeing all that water, green and snow.  I'll be posting photos of our trip on my Reflections of My Year blog if you're interested in looking.  I may even do a photo video and post to YouTube this week.

I'll be back with more projects within the next couple of weeks, wow I have so many ideas swirly around and one almost completed.  I'll also be doing a mini for my Sister in Law and Brother (we met them in Grandby Colorado as they made their first leg of a trip from Washington State to Colorado, Tennessee up to Michigan over to Glacier National Park and back home again.  I can't wait to get all her pictures to start on this.  

Have a wonderful week everyone!   Patti

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win Patti, you have some great goodies there!!! ღ.~♥ Kimi xx

Just Me and My Shadow said...

Great win Patti, Can't wait for your next video.
Chrissie