Thursday, April 19, 2012

WoW! I Miss You


I got my new issue of Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine,
even though it's the April edition, (it comes from Great Britain)
and had a lot of Easter ideas I love the new stamps that were included!
Like this cute little baker stirring up sentiments on the card front

The sentiment stamps, front and inside are My Sentiments Exactly

The Paper collection is Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl (the 6x6 pad)

I used a Copics for coloring and stickles for a little bling inside and out

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute, cute card Patti! Love the image you used and the pretty papers inside and out!

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. The card with the flourish is made by attaching the edges to either side of the card. This flourish is a die from Marianne Collectibles cut with my Sizzix Big Shot.
Just had a peek at your blog, lots of lovely card. Elaine