Friday, December 2, 2011

adorable

Another stamp set from Penny Black's - Mimi's Christmas
The white from her hat is white flocking (love this stuff)
stamp is from Stampin Up
I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder on the front of the card base
(just before I mailed it I decided it needed a little pop so I distressed the edges of the front of the card and the ridges from the embossing with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, much better.)
The ribbon is actually cut from one of the papers from the Warm Wishes Recollections paper pak
I punched the tag with my square Marvy scalloped punch 
The little Mimi's face is done with Copic markers
her hat and scarf are paper pieced
the bow was in a rac (thanks Lori)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Patti...this is as cute as can be..I love the little girl.