Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime Card

Kathy at the Scrapbeach recently did a card using this paperline from Graphic 45 and I loved it so I had to make one myself. This is Once Upon a Springtime it came from a crafting friend, Barb, in a RAK she sent me, thanks Barb I just love this paper pack.
I used some glitter on the wings and Glossy Accents on the flowers.
Pearl strands are from Prima flowers are a from Petaloo, Recollections and I'm unsure of the larger cream colored one.
Tucked behind the flowers and image is a small tag that when removed says "Coffee Break?"

3 comments:

Christina Lytle said...

Patti this is gorgeous.. I love it!

Valerie Johnson said...

This card is absolutely dreamy...! Your work is beautiful and very inspiring..

Vicky said...

This is a card made for fairies! So adorable and I love every little detail, like the glossy accent there and the sparkle wings! WOW! amazing