Sunday, September 5, 2010

Monkey See

My youngest Grandchild is turning One on September 7th and I made this darling little monkey for her. Her Mommy always calls her 'Her Little Monkey' so I thought it would be very appropriate, lol.



Sure do love this Create a Critter cartridge









This Debbie Mumm paper was such a buy!  JoAnns was closing this line out and I got the Glitter (card stock set) for 80% off and the paper corresponding pack for $5.50 for 180 12x12 sheets.  Oh how I love a bargain!






hmmm I always think I've inked the edges enough until I see it on blogger and then it looks like I didn't ink them at all, guess I'll have to work on that.




Supplies
Cricut Carts - Create a Critter for the Monkey
Doodlecharms - page 101 Palm Tree Border
Debbie Mumm - Value pak - inside printed paper
Cuttlebug - Distressed Stripes embossing folder
TH Distress Ink - Vintage Photo - rubbed over embossing
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK -754 Critter Faces
Kraft Cardstock - JoAnn Fabrics
Font - Kristen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deloris said...

Oh Patti..What an adorable card she will just love it...and with her being called Little Monkey
it's just perfect....Great Job..
love it..Hugs Deloris

Christina Lytle said...

Love your card... So very cute!