Monday, August 23, 2010

Kick it Up!



Oh don't you just love this shoe!
I saw it in an older Paper Crafts Magazine (Sept/Oct 2009).
The download is available on their website Paper Crafts Magazine

The paper is from Colorbok called Nocturne, I got it at JoAnns. I punched the holes along the inner side of the boot (I used the Stampin Up Mat Pack, it's the first time I've used it and it was perfect to get the holes evenly spaced).
I finished it off by weaving the black ribbon through and adding the darling heart button and the bow to the top. I haven't decided who it will go to so the inside is blank at the moment. But oh the possibilities with this cute pattern!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Great card Patti. I love the paper you chose.

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

what an adorable card. i love how u laced the ribbon.

Anonymous said...

so cute