Sunday, December 27, 2009

Woven Circle Card




I saw a card like this on Stemple Album blog and so fell in love with it that I just had to try myself. Hers was much neater than mine, I think perhaps my circle was a little too wide, I'll try again and keep playing because I love the idea just have to finesse the assembly a little better. The flower on the front is a from a pack of Easter cards I picked up for next to nothing last year. I embossed the front edge of my card with the Cuttlebug added the wonderful MSE sentiment inside and out. Sorry not sure what pak the inside paper is from, a friend gave it to me, pretty huh?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous...Patti you did a great job...I love this...and will have to try this myself maybe later tonight..thanks for sharing with us.

Gloria said...

Great job Patti....I love blog hopping for inspiration....

Jennie W said...

Wonderful job Patti!

JD said...

Very nicely done..

Christina said...

This is an awesome card, I will have to try this...